Friday, December 10, 2010

Miss Alternative Perth: Femme Ferox


Tonight I went to the Miss Alternative Australia heat here in Perth. I had a great time, a wonderful friend of mine was preforming so Emma and I had to go to scream loudly for her.

Bouse: Op-shopped
Skirt: Op-shopped
Tights: Coles
Shoes: (not pictured) A store in Melboune but I keep forgeting the name.
Gloves: (not pictured) Op-shopped
Hat: Op-shopped

Emma Destruction
Dress: Op-shopped in London
(she go so meny comments on her dress)
Shoes: Zu
I guess all that screaming worked because she won! The winner, the lovely Femme Ferox.
She'll be travelling to Sydney to compete in the final round.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment compliment on my blog :) I wish I could go to school for costume design and get to make cool stuff like you! Also I think your style is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your curly hair.. I adore your outfit and hat.

    ReplyDelete