Friday, February 25, 2011

Fringe World


The last month has been very busy. Lots of evens needing lots of costumes. The majority of them for the Fringe World out door entertainment. Last Friday I was a monkey in a cage with a large key on my back and clashing small cymbals and yesterday I was one half of a Siamese twin with my beautiful friend Tara.
For those who have been reading my blog for a while might remember I was once I Siamese twin before for a burlesque event but never got any photos. This costumes is the new and improved version with eye patches!

Here are some sneaky photos of Tara while she's chatting with a friend.







Siamese sister squabble.

Glitter eyes!


I'm not sure how many people released that we were conjoined twins (a few people called us wenches) but I had a swell time and I think Tara did too.


P.S.

Here's a photo of monkey me.

1 comment:

  1. oooh I love eyepatches,you two are so damn adorable..reminds of sugar and spice.
    cute stripey outfit..your hair looks flawless.

    ReplyDelete